Song for the Month, Prefiero a Cristo by Jesus Adrian Romero.

Selected song for the month of JAN. 2011:

Prefiero a Cristo ( I prefer Jesus Christ) by Jesus Adrian Romero.




Sé que por lo general se tienen muchas resoluciones y objetivos establecidos para el Año Nuevo, pero este año no pido más que tener a Jesús presente en mi vida porque estoy segura que en ÉL encontraré todo lo que necesito.

I know we usually have many resolutions and goals set up for the New Year, but this year I do not ask for more then to have Jesus present in my life. Since the song is in spanish, I have translated part of the lyric to english:

I do not seek an inheritance or nor to cross the Jordan river, 
I'm not after fortune and or prosperity, 
nor treasures or many blessings, 
I am not looking for more gifts, or seeking anointing. 
If you prefer all that, you can have it all, 
but it won't quench your thirst forever . 

Chorus: I prefer Christ than to have all the kingdoms of the world, they can't be compared to Christ,
I'll stay with Christ, who is the hidden treasure I've searched all this time.

Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comments are welcomed. Leave your input here. Jesus loves you :)
Los comentarios son bienvenidos. Deja el tuyo aquí. Jesús te ama:)