Like the Angels, Weekend Inspiration

Brenton Brown ~ Like the Angels


Salmos 46 ~ Dios es nuestro amparo y nuestra fortaleza, nuestra ayuda segura en momentos de angustia."


Psalm 46 ~ "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."
 
 

Lyrics to Like The Angels : 
When I am sinking down, 
when I am lost at sea 
No solace to be found,
 no ground beneath my feet 
I turn to you as I go down, 
I reach for you through roaring waves
 My only hope is in Your arms, 
my only prayer is that you'd save me 

Cause you make me soar like the angels 
You let me walk on the water 
You let me run with white horses 
Jesus my strength when all is gone 
You are my strength when all is gone 

When I am all alone, 
no land is in my sight 
All others lost from view, 
and comes the darkening night 
I reach for you as I go down, 
I look to you through wind and waves 
My only hope is in Your arms, 
my only prayer is that you'd save me 



Enjoy your weekend :)