Song of the Month

Please excuse the inconvenience, I am trying to move from Feedburner to Mail Chimp, and there was a test update that went out to some of our readers by error. I'll take this opportunity to share the following Bible verse and video. As in the song, I'm hoping for us to let love bring a light into our hearts instead of fear.
 Isaiah 41:10 ~ So do not be afraid. I am with you. Do not be terrified. I am your God. I will make you strong and help you. My powerful right hand will take good care of you. I always do what is right. 


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8LA9jtlNReY/TWRjFJHYqwI/AAAAAAAAGmg/4sdkZUO303g/s320/post+divider2.gif

Disculpen la inconveniencia. Estoy mudando el RSS feed de feedburner a mail chimp, y por error, algunos de nuestros lectores, recibieron una actualización de prueba.  Los dejo con el siguiente versículo Bíblico y vídeo musical. Como dice en la canción, espero que dejemos a que el amor traiga luz a nuestros corazones en vez de llenarnos de temor.

Isaías 41:10 ~ Así que no temas, porque yo estoy contigo; no te angusties, porque yo soy tu Dios. Te fortaleceré y te ayudaré; te sostendré con mi diestra victoriosa. 

 Fear is Easy Love is Hard by Jason Gray




Enjoy :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comments are welcomed. Leave your input here. Jesus loves you :)
Los comentarios son bienvenidos. Deja el tuyo aquí. Jesús te ama:)