Vídeo Musical del Mes - Music Video of the Month, Libre!

Soy Nueva Criatura de Jesus Adrian Romero


 Por lo tanto, si alguno está en Cristo, es una nueva creación. ¡Lo viejo ha pasado, ha llegado ya lo nuevo! - 2 Corintios 5:17






Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17


My humble translation in english:

I'm a new creation, that is declared in the scriptures, he has forgiven me with his blood he has washed all my sins, by His shed blood my sins are wiped and I am free, I am a new creation as declared in the Bible, he has forgiven me with his blood and has washed all my sins, because of his shed blood I am free of sin.


Free from sin and evil I'm free of my chains that are now broken, free to give my life to the one that saved me free from sin and evil, I'm free of my chains, that he has broken, free, free to give my life to the one that save me......

God Bless!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Mari,

    Thank God we are freed from sin and the chains are broken through the salvation of Jesus Christ.

    Thanks for the joyful reminder.

    Blessings and peace.

    MTJ

    ResponderEliminar

Comments are welcomed. Leave your input here. Jesus loves you :)
Los comentarios son bienvenidos. Deja el tuyo aquí. Jesús te ama:)